Where learning, laughter, challenge and community responsibility are encouraged and celebrated!
The Executive Headteacher will be holding 2 meetings on various topics detailed below:
1. Term 1 Outline meeting
This meeting will take place at Temple Hill on Tuesday the 23rd September at 9am and again at 6pm.
Mr Ratcliffe will talk about the progress we made last year, plus he will share his plans with you for
the year ahead. As a taster, He’ll be talking about, amongst other things, the following:
- Our new staff and the experience they bring to the school
- Our plans to expand Temple Hill and the new building works that
have been agreed
- The new homework policy and why the changes were needed
- The new free school meals policy
- Ways in which we hope to engage parents
2. Year 6 Secondary School Application Meeting
If your child is in Year 6, the Executive Headteacher will be holding three meetings in order to support you applying for secondary school places. The meetings are held on Thursday 25th September at
- 9:00a.m. at Temple Hill
- 12 noon at Oakfield
- 6:00p.m. at Oakfield.
You are welcome to attend whichever meeting is most convenient (at Oakfield OR Temple