Where learning, laughter, challenge and community responsibility are encouraged and celebrated!
Temple Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
On this page, you will find information regarding the safeguarding of children at Temple Hill and also information about safeguarding in general.
Temple Hill Safeguarding Staff
Designated Safeguarding Lead/SPOC: Marla England
Deputy Safeguarding Leads: Danielle Egonu (Head of School), Leon Dawson (Deputy Head), Sarah Heaver (Deputy Head), Emma Howe (Assistant Head), Nicola Wiltshire (Deputy Head/Inclusion), Dinah Lowdell (Assistant Head/EYFS), Laura Bates (Assistant Head), Claire Lawes (Assistant Head), Mel Scott (Assistant Head)
- Keeping children safe in education.pdf
- Galaxy Trust Safeguarding Procedures 2019.pdf
- Safeguarding policy for Parents
- Child friendly safeguarding policy
- Online Safety policy
- Extremism and Radicalisation policy.pdf
- Parent Pamphlet- Prevent_strategy.pdf
- FGM overview.pdf
- Galaxy Trust Privacy Notice 2019.pdf
- Working Together to Safeguard Children.pdf
- Safe parenting handbook.pdf
- Safer Recruitment Policy.pdf
Online Safety for Parents and Carers
Are you concerned about your child?
Parent Support tools and how to guides (apps-Snapchat, Instagram, etc):
How to report an incident to CEOP:
Films to watch with your children:
Educate Against Hate
This is a website produced by the Department for Education for the use of professionals and parents to support adults in ensuring the best outcomes for children. Please contact Marla England, Designated Safeguarding Lead should you wish to discuss any of the information provided. Contact details:
Temple Hill Primary Academy: 01322 224600
Oakfield Primary Academy: 01322 220831
West Hill Primary School: 01322 226019