Where learning, laughter, challenge and community responsibility are encouraged and celebrated!
All clothes must be labelled clearly with the name of your child.
All children should wear school uniform as listed below;
- Grey skirt/trousers
- Grey shorts
- White blouse/shirt/polo t-shirt
- Red sweater/Cardigan (with or without school logo)
- White/grey socks
- Black shoes
- Summer: check red/white dress
Second hand uniform can be purchased at various school events throughout the year or speak to one of our Family Liaison Officers at the school.
Branded School uniform can be purchased from TFS School & Dancewear Shop in Dartford or you can purchase non-branded uniform from supermarkets or other stockists.
TFS School & Dancewear
45 Spital Street
Phone: 01322 291 838
Jeans and tracksuit bottoms are not considered suitable for school and should not be worn. The building has several staircases and steps. For safety reasons sensible, low heeled shoes with backs are insisted upon.
Please provide the following in a named bag;
- Trainers for outside activities
- Plimsolls for indoor activities
- Polo t-shirt (in your child's house colour)
- Black shorts
The following items are optional;
- Tracksuit for during the colder seasons
Pupils should wear their PE kit to school on their PE day.